Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
"Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Munnerlyn Mitchell
• My opinion: I like this book a lot, and I like to read it once in a while, or at least some chapters I enjoyed the most.
• What I found interesting: Mitchell combines the dramatic historical events (crush of traditional life-style of American South) with development of individual character of the central person. It is an evolution from the spoiled careless girl to strong independent women. From my first experience with movie I take Scarlett as an example from this book. Her character reminds me how strong and independent women can be.
• Why would I recommend this book to others: I think that every young person should know this book. It is important for all of us to remember possibility of sharp changes in our lives. In case of similar changes we all will be oblige to mature quickly and to take responsibility for ourselves and our family members. It is important to learn from the story of Scarlett - the ability to cope with difficulties and overcome them.
- "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Munnerlyn Mitchell
- A Black Torment of Unfulfillment
- Stylistic Devices in the book of Ursula Moray Williams "Gobbolino, the Witch’s Cat"
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: