|Goal and tasks||3|
|1.1.||2014 WINTER GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS AND FINANCE (GCBF) HONOLULU, HAWAII||4|
|4.||The city and place – Honolulu, Hawaii||12|
• The Institute for Business and Finance research holds global conferences on in all areas of business, economics, business education and related fields.
• The Institute for Business and Finance organize 2014 Winter Global Conference on Business and Finance Honolulu, Hawaii.
• 2014 Winter Global Conference on Business and Finance Honolulu, Hawaii will gather together people from diverse fields of managament and finance to exchange their researcehed articles and papers.
• This conference should give better knowledge and guidelines for every participant, as well as enrich those fields and make business and finance world a better one.
• Topics covered in conference are as follows – Theoretical and empirical papers in all areas of business, finance, marketing, management, accounting, economics, business law, business education, health care administation, MIS (Management information system) and related fields are welcome. Case studies are also welcomed.
• Paid participants can make 15-20 minute presentation.
• Conference starts on January 6, 2014, ends on January 9, 2014.
• Late registration deadline – November 25 2014, Hotel Booking Deadline – November 26 2014
• The conference is affiliated with eight peer-reviewed journals.
• Participants can publish paper in the conference proceedings to compete for The Outstanding Research awar. Papers honored with The Outstanding Research Award at the conference will be offered publication in one of eight journals.
• Based on peer-review process one paper will be selected for and award. Papers receiving the Best Paper in Session award are reviewed for possible journal publication.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: