Work Placement Report - Advertising Company
|1.||Strategic activities of the company||6|
|1.1.||Basic information about the company||6|
|1.2.||The mission and vision of the business activity||6|
|1.3.||Analysis of the business activity goals and basic directions||7|
|1.4.||Analysis and assessment of the economic environment||10|
|1.5.||Tendencies and prospects of the market development||14|
|1.6.||Competition and competitors||15|
|2.||Economic activities of the company||18|
|2.1.||Analysis of the economic indicators of the business||18|
|2.2.||Analysis of the short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) business activity plan; assessment to the relevance of the economic environment and market situation||18|
|3.1.||Business management, administration and representation||21|
|3.2.||Decision ratification methods, incl. the formal methods||21|
|3.3.||Structure of the company – description of the structural unit operations, their efficiency and unity||22|
|3.4.||The procedure of communicating over the business goals and objectives to the staff||24|
|4.||Product development and implementation||26|
|4.1.||Product development and implementation process and its assessment||26|
|4.2.||Description of the business product life-cycle||27|
|4.3.||Improvement of the business products||28|
|4.4.||Sales forms and methods of the products, their efficiency assessment||29|
|4.5.||Business Innovation management||30|
|Conclusions and recommendations||31|
|Bibliographic reference list||33|
1) The company does not have a clearly specified development strategy which may lead to uncertainty in its further actions and jeopardize the organization’s long-term sustainability.
2) The most valuable resource in PromoPresto business are people – both employees and clients, thus the company’s management pays high attention to building long-lasting trustworthy relationships with these two pillars.
3) Competition in advertising industry is extremely harsh, therefore innovation and meeting client expectations are one of the most significant goals for the company which is aiming at prosperity.
4) There exists a considerable issue related to individual client loyalty in advertising business, which forces companies to act aggressively in their attempts to entice new clients.
5) The company is showing signs of steady growth and development, but realizing the severity of competition within the industry, PromoPresto is striving for ongoing improvement of the company’s services and is ambitious to build client loyalty by creating tight interaction and sense of belonging through day-to-day communication.
6) It is crucial for PromoPresto to make a shift from individual clients to more corporate clients who make a bigger contribution to the company’s profitability and improve its image.
7) Internal environment of the company is fostering its employees’ creativity and raising their motivation which is highly important in advertising industry where innovation and creativity serve as the basis for all subsequent activities.
8) Feedback provided from clients is the main source of quality control system in the company and in new service development.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: