The Most Interesting Laws in the World
|1.||Stupid laws in USA||4|
|2.||Strange laws in the United Kingdom||9|
|3.||My TOP10 of funniest laws in the world||10|
3. My TOP 10 of funniest laws in the world.
1. Putting salt on a railway track may be punishable by death.
2. Even though it is legal to hunt a bear, it is illegal to wake a bear and take a picture for photo opportunities.
3. It is illegal to drive without windscreen wipers. You don't need a windscreen but, you must have the wipers.
4. It is legal for a husband to beat his wife as long as he uses something no bigger than his thumb.
5. If there are more than 5 Native Americans on your property you may shoot them.
6. It is illegal to catch a fish with any body part, including your hands, except for your mouth.
7. No man may purchase alcohol without written consent from his wife.
8. It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
9. A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
10. A man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public.
It was very interesting to write this report. I found out many interesting laws in United States of America and in The United Kingdom.
In my opinion, most of these laws are really ridiculous. For example “It is illegal to have a sexual intercourse with a porcupine”. So I have a question did somebody had a sexual intercourse with a porcupine if once they invent this law.
I suggest to get information about that’s country laws on which you are going to, because you can be punished about some funny thing which you have never thought can be forbidden with law. For example, “It is illegal to drive a black car on Sunday in Denver”. Imagine that in Sunday you are going by black car to Denver and you get punishment, just because you drive with black car on Sunday in Denver. In my opinion, it is ridiculous, because if you want to drive somewhere on Sunday in Denver, you need to get another car which is in other color, or generally you need to go by foot.
You can laugh about these laws, but you need to understand that the citizens of the country need to follow them, even though they are silly.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: