Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Pragmatics. Examination Questions
Communicative competence- it is skills and abilities that are necessary for effective communication.
5 circles system is the most important thing in communication competence:
1. Language, which includes phonology->morphology->syntax->semantics->stylistics-pragmatics
2. Speech- volume, speed, tone of voice
3. Face to face communication- expression of face, gesture, distance
4. Language based communication-writing, deaf sign language, codes
5. Human- paintings, music, literature, films
According to Chomsky “Aspect of the theory of syntax” competence and performance have to be distinguished. Where competence is idealist knowledge of grammar. Idealistic vision of grammar and performance is actual use of language. It was not important to use the language in context, grammar is enough. It is Chomsky dichotomy. …
- Angļu juridiskā sistēma
- Pragmatics. Examination Questions
- Translation of Grammar - Verb Tenses and Constructions
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: