Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Italy Tourism Trends
• Travel & tourism continues to be one of the world’s largest industries;
• Italy is popular tourist destination in Europe;
• Tourism is one of the most important industries in Italy and it can affect the economy for better or for worse;
• Tourism is one of Italy's fastest growing industrial sectors, with an revenue of $42.7 billion.
• Italy is the fifth most visited country in the world, behind France, Spain, United States and China;
• In 2011, Italy generated 30.5bn EUR in visitor exports;
• The country is expected to attract 43,591,000 international tourist arrivals in 2012;
• Foreign visitor`s spending was 32.5% from tourism & travel contribution to GDP in 2011;
• Domestic visitor`s spending was 67.5% from tourims & travel contribution to GDP in 2011;
• Travel & tourism total contribution to GDP growth is -2.2% in 2012;
• Travel & tourism total contribution to employment is -2.5 % in 2012.
- Development of Rural Tourism in Latvia
- Italy Tourism Trends
- Target Market of Jussi Bar / Bāra "Jussi" mērķauditorija
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: