Getting Ready for Exam in Marketing
6. The marketing mix: promotion and promotional mix.
Promotion (marketing communication)
• Includes personal selling, advertising, public relations, sales promotion, direct marketing, events and sponsorships, point of sale, packaging.
• Personal sales uses face-to-face contact with customers to create immediate sales.
• promotion refers to what activities you do to promote the product. this can be through advertising, public relations, trade shows, etc. basically, it means anything that you do to call attention to your product and drive sales.
• promotion is concerned with telling the target market or others in the channel of distribution about the “right” product
Advertising (Presentation and promotion of ideas, goods, or services by an identified sponsor. Examples: Print ads, radio, television, billboard, direct mail etc)
Sales promotion (Media and non-media marketing communication are employed to increase consumer demand, stimulate market demand or improve product availability. Examples: Coupons, sweepstakes, contests, product samples, rebates)
Public relations (Paid intimate stimulation of supply for a product, service, or business unit by planting significant news about it or a favorable presentation of it in the media. Examples: Newspaper and magazine articles/reports, TVs and radio presentations)
Personal selling (A process of helping and persuading one or more prospects to purchase a good or service or to act on any idea through the use of an oral presentation. Examples: Sales presentations, sales meetings, sales training)
- Getting Ready for Exam in Marketing
- Svešvaloda uzņēmējdarbībā
- Target Market of Jussi Bar / Bāra "Jussi" mērķauditorija
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: