Designing Units and Subsystems of the Microprogrammed Computer
|3.||Alu and oprational code development||6|
1.1 The goals & a subject of design
The purpose of term project is the deepening and fastening of the knowledge received at studying
of discipline "Fundamentals of Computer Design", and also of some accompanying disciplines.
Subject of term project is designing of particular subsystems and units of the microprogrammed
computer, focused on architecture and instruction set of Intel 8080 (i8080) microprocessor, and
also development of the microprograms for predefined instructions.
1.2 Project task
1. To project the synthesis of a memory subsystem.
2. Development of the operational unit and the operation code converter into the OPU
3. Development of microprograms for given computer instructions.
4. Definition of the control signals list of the microinstruction structure.
5. Microprogram optimization.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: