Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Culture and Translation in the Field of Telecommunications
In the conclusion it should be noted that:
- to technical translation requires not only knowledge of grammar and words, but also knowledge of the topic;
- to make good translation translator should have much common knowledge about country, geography, history, climate, politic, economic, technique, social and cultural institutions, accepted morals, taboos and many other things. Generally, ignorance of culture, of grammar, of different phrases and words lead not only to linguistic but also to psychological and political conflict.
- as well it is important to transfer word or phrase correctly into native language.
- the main function of translating technical texts is to pass information concisely and lucidly.
- language reflects the culture of each nation and culture shapes language. It helps people to express thoughts, views and ideas.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: