Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
An experiment to look at the effect of 1 factor on an enzyme
I conclude that the enzyme catalase has an optimum working temperature of about 40oC, but soon after that the enzyme denatures due to the temperature.
Skill D ¡V Evaluating Evidence And Procedures
In my experiment, there were various limitations that could affect the reliability and precision of my results. These were:
1. As I added the substrate the reaction immediately started, so gas was lost as I could not replace the bung to stop any gas escaping. This does not really affect the reliability, but the precision, as the faster reactions lost more gas than the slower ones. This means that the graph would have the same shape, but the peaks would be better defined.
2. Potato having a slow reaction time was a problem. Although I got sufficient results to support my conclusions, I would have liked to carry out an experiment to find the optimum temperature and denaturation point.
- A Look at Huckleberry Finn and the Many Themes Being Portrayed through the Book
- An experiment to look at the effect of 1 factor on an enzyme
- Entertainment in Milwaukee and Its Effect on Urban Areas
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: