Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
The Effect of Substrate on Enzyme Concentration
3. Set up apparatus as shown in the diagram
4. Take the first side-arm boiling tube, i.e. 1cm3 yeast + 4cm3 water and connect to the stand using the clamp. Slightly turn it to an angle where the contents don't fall out. Then, using forceps, place any of the micro test tubes into it. At this angle hopefully none of the reagents are mixing.
5. Then fill the beaker with water. Fill the gas burette with and the cover the top with two fingers/paper/some sort of metal and invert it into the beaker and then remove the covering.
6. Get the bung connected to the delivery tube, and then put over the top of the side-arm boiling tube. Ensure it fits perfectly so as to avoid leakage during mixing.
7. Now put the delivery tube into the beaker; slightly raise one end of the gas burette so that it is resting on the other end. Then ease the mouth of the delivery tube underneath and then replace the gas burette.
8. Then mix the yeast and hydrogen peroxide by inverting/turning the side ¡Varm boiling tube so that the contents of both the boiling tube and the test tube mix.
9. At the same time the process is done, the timer should be started and then readings should be taken. The oxygen collected is collected in the gas burette by upward delivery through the delivery tube.
- Entertainment in Milwaukee and Its Effect on Urban Areas
- The Effect of Caffeine on Reactions
- The Effect of Substrate on Enzyme Concentration
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: