The Role of the Project Manager in Project Completion and Process Improvement.
The Project Manager has to make sure that certain activities are attended to before the
project can be closed. Some of these are simple, mechanistic and, potentially,
automatic but they will require attention at a time when the environment is often filled
with considerable human angst.
The actions that will require attention coming up to termination are:
1. That there are incentives for the project to be finished rather than prolonged.
2. That all mandated actions, including those of suppliers are completed and
signed off by the customers of those actions.
3. Ensure t…
- A Role of Ethics and Social Responsibilities in Management
- The Role of the Project Manager in Project Completion and Process Improvement.
- This essay is about the role of ethics and social responsibility in management.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: