Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Mrs. Field`s Cookies
Some brief facts about the company.
· Debbi Sivyer Fields began baking cookies as a teenager. She perfected her recipe and began selling them at community events in her town and then at a local department store.
· August 1977, within a year of being married to economist Randy Fields, Debbi aged 19, opened her first cookie store in Palo Alto, California. After one year she opened her second store.
· By 1981 the company had 14 Stores.
· In 1982 Mrs. Fields company changed to Mrs. Fields International in order to target the foreign markets.
The Fields viewed franchising as a loss of control over the end product and loss of touch with the customer.
The organization was a flat structure.
- American Medical Association
- Basic Essay on Computers from PC to Mainframe with Case Study on Networking
- Mrs. Field`s Cookies
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: