Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Where did Gallileo Live?
- Galileo was born in Pisa in the 16th centuary, then in the 1570's he moved to Florence.
- He was the first of 6 children (however some people think 7 children)
- His family was not very rich, however it did belong to nobility
- Died in 1642
- Gallileo studied medacine at University
- Later he becasme a proffesor, tecahing and interested in Astronomy, Mathamatics and a Physist.
- Made many discoveries, eg. Pendulum and Mechanical Devices
- Later on he took up a position at the court of the Medici Family who were a very rich and powerful family at the time.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: