Eurodisney Case Study Notes
- The issue identified is one of culture. Whether this concept is exportable across international boundaries.
The Issue of Culture
- Disney attempted to imbue the park with European flavour, and the names of certain attractions were changed in order to be less American. Evidently, a balanced integration of American and European ingredients wasn't achieved, and this in turned caused an identify crisis.
- The cultural issue was also present in simple things such as eating habits. Europeans were not accustomed to eating meals off hours (snacking) and walking around with their food.…
- American Medical Association
- Basic Essay on Computers from PC to Mainframe with Case Study on Networking
- Eurodisney Case Study Notes
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: