The French Revolution Study Notes
The French Revolution
Section 1:The Old Order
- At the time when the Americans were gaining independence from Great Britain, the French monarchy was at it's height.
- All French people belonged to one of three estates, or orders of society
- These estates determined the legal rights and status of the person.
- The First Estate was formed by the Catholic Clergy. The Second Estate was formed by the nobility. Everyone else formed the Third Estate.
- The people of the First Estate were entitled to many things. One of these things was the tithe. The tithe was a ten percent tax income from…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: