Compare Viable Systems Model and Soft Systems Model in Terms of Their Way of Dealing with Organisational Issues
Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 2,99
- Akcijas cena:
- € 2,54
- € 0,45 (15%)
|1.1.||Viable System Model||2|
|1.1.1.||A brief overview of VSM||2|
|1.1.2.||Argumentation on VSM||3|
|1.2.||Soft Systems Methodology||4|
|1.2.1.||A simple description of SSM||4|
|1.2.2.||Commentary on SSM||5|
|1.3.||Comparison between VSM and SSM||6|
|2.||The Mutualism between VSM and SSM||8|
|2.1.||The Relationship between SSM and the VSM||8|
|2.2.||Combining use of the VSM and the SSM||10|
2.2 Combining use of the VSM and the SSM
1. Develop the SSM models from the point of view of the action researcher
2. Develop interview questions for a cross-section of relevant organization members
3. Obtain information to build the initial VSM of the organization
4. Develop SSM models and refine VSM based on interview transcripts
5. Use all of the above to feed into focus groups
6. Monitor and evaluate work.
VSM is designed to solve the problems of ill-structure organization; its solution is clear and definite. There are more organizational activities involved in the process of VSM. The holistic point view reflects on the whole VSM, in which there are more control, power and conflicts plus cultural, political and coercive aspects. SSM tends to be applied to solve the problems of organization in bad situation. Nevertheless, its solution is multiple and vague. SSM can identify more problems in a democratic way, in which more attention is drawn to human aspects. Therefore, we can make a conclusion that VSM and SSM complement to each other in solving the problems of organizational management.
- Compare Viable Systems Model and Soft Systems Model in Terms of Their Way of Dealing with Organisational Issues
- Systems management - definition of a team, teamwork. purpose, stucture, strenghts/weaknesses etc...
- What do you consider to be the main features of the Japanese Management System?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: