Business Plan LTD "Bound2Sound"
|1.2.||Products and Services||3|
|1.3.||The Business Model||3|
|1.6.||Keys to Success||4|
|3.||Products and Services||7|
|4.||Market Analysis Summary||10|
|4.2.||Service Business Analysis||10|
|5.||Strategy and Implementation Summary||12|
|7.2.||Depreciation of fixed assets||19|
|7.3.||Fixed and variable costs of service rendering||21|
|7.4.||Income from sales||22|
|7.5.||Profit and loss account||23|
|7.6.||Cash Flow Account||24|
|7.7.||Profit margin calculation||26|
Ltd. “Bound2Sound” will have several milestones early on:
1. Business plan completion. This will be done as a roadmap for the organization. While we do not need a business plan to raise capital, it will be an indispensable tool for the ongoing performance and improvement of the company.
2. Set up the office. This will be done within the first month. This includes setting up the physical office where business will be transacted.
3. All required equipment purchase. Acquaintance and training with new bought equipment.
4. Creation of good advertisement in different kind of media (television, radio, newspaper).
5. New costumer attraction and first successful contract.
6. Expanding our company country wide.
6. Management Summary
Alise Gribuste was born in Suntaži in family of talented composers. Music has always been her passion of life, this is why she entered and graduated from Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music, Composition Department. Nevertheless she decided not only to be a composer but also to satisfy people’s needs for audiovisual provision so that everyone is able to give his or her top performance even though is not in possession of required technological or any other equipment. So she has decided to start a company. As head of the company Alise will not take a salary for the first two years. This becomes less important since she will not be securing unfamiliar investors or bank debts which typically want the principal to draw a salary. For the first year Alise will be making investments of sweat equity.
All the staff will be her long trustees, trustworthy persons with proper education and experience, she has known since her childhood.
Lelde Grigule graduated from Riga Technical University College Program Department in Entrepreneurship and Leadership, accountancy specialization. She has 5 year experience working as an accountant for Ernst & Young.
Ieva Ločmele has held position of marketing specialist at MAXIMA for 5 years.
Ģirts Šatats and Edgars Cukanovs both have the experience in stage appearance. They are professional dancers, who have been doing it for 15 years now, so they have good knowledge how a stage should be set up.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: