Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Women in Management
|1.||Concept of management||4|
|1.1.||Characteristics of a good manager||5|
|2.||Women in management||7|
|2.2.||“Glass ceiling” effect||8|
|2.3.||Women management style||9|
|2.4.||Benefits of having female manager||9|
|2.5.||Issues of having a women manager||10|
• Term „manager” is not a new term it is just redefined of term „governing”, and none of them states that person being in particular position in organization has to male or female.
• When employees or employers are asked to describe good manager, they describe personal characteristics that the manager has to have and never the demographic characteristics such as gender, ethnicity or age, but they play the most significant role evaluating new manager.
• Historically management is men field of work and, although today in organizations, especially in hospitality industry, rules diversity of work force, there still is stereotype that man is more reliable leader then woman. Women wanting to enter higher management level often are stopped by barrier called “glass ceilings”.
• Differs management types of women and men, women managers tend to have more of a desire to build than a desire to win, men are opposite.
• Women entrance into work force and management has made issues that now has to deal with, like sexual harassment, salary equality ect.
- Are Management Consultants Magicians?
- Individual Assignment in Organisation and Management
- Women in Management
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: