Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Tourism Situation in New Zealand
|1.1.||New Zealand’s share of the international tourism market||5|
|1.2.||GDP (Gross domesticproduct)||7|
|1.3.||New Zealand’s overall tourism market||8|
|2.||Main tourism attractions||10|
• New Zealand is biggest export earner, drawing on the country’s culture, natural beauty and varied landscapes to develop unique visitor experiences and build our reputation internationally;
• Every country has their own ups and downs in tourism, but as all in this world, things come and as sudden as they do, they go. New Zealand has a unique tourism attraction point in terms of it’s well-preserved nature;
• Tourism is one of New Zealand's biggest export industries, earning $9.6 billion;
• Business and holidays are the biggest reason why traveling to New Zealand;
• New Zealand offers an unlimited selection of quality tourist attractions, activities and adventures.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: