Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
"The Picture of Dorian Grey"
• „I love Sybil Vane. I want to place her on a pedestal of gold and see the world worship the woman who is mine.”- I think Dorian is wrong in his attitude because if he loves her he haven’t show her to whole world, love is much more than only to improve to others those feelings. You can’t own people and it can’t be yours. But from other side it is beautiful that he want to show other how big is his love to her.
• "Each of us has heaven and hell in him, Basil," cried Dorian with a wild gesture of despair.”- This quotation shows this fight between good and evil inside Dorian, and he recognizes that he is good and also evil inside.
Reflection on the book: In general, I liked to read this book, the story of book was brilliant. When you read this book, you have to think about many worldly themes, about love, friendship, fight between good and evil. The characters of the book also were extraordinary for me. All the time it was interesting to get know what will happens next. Of course there were some things that I don’t agree to, like that in the wolrd there aren’t absolutely good people.
- "The Picture of Dorian Grey"
- Syntactical Compounds in A.Milne’s "Winnie-the-Pooh"
- Stylistic Devices in the book of Ursula Moray Williams "Gobbolino, the Witch’s Cat"
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: