The Energy Policy in European Union
1. European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) was the base and first step of creation of European Union’s energy policy.
2. The tree main objectives of EU energy policy is "Secure, Competitive and Sustainable Energy for Europe"
3. European Union currently relies heavily on coal, oil, and natural gas for its energy.
4. The countries of the EU are currently the global leaders in the development and application of renewable energy Promoting the use of renewable energy sources is important both to the reduction of the EU's dependence on foreign energy imports, and in meeting targets to combat global warming.
5. The EU executive calls for the energy research budget to be increased by €50 billion over the next ten years.
6. The Communication on Financing the Development of Low-Carbon Technologies sets out how this money should be divided between key low-carbon technologies that can move Europe from 80% dependence on fossil fuels to 80% emissions cuts by 2050.
7. Latvian main objective is promoting the development of CHP and energy from renewable sources of energy production will increase in power output potential of both the transmission and distribution system. And achieve a balance between electricity demand and supply potential of the Latvian power 2011th - 2012. years
- Protection of Human Rights in the European Union / Cilvēktiesību aizsardzība Eiropas Savienībā
- The Energy Policy in European Union
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: