Semantic Fields of Prestige, Luxury, and Quality on the Websites Advertising real Estate
|Chapter 1.||Literature review||3|
The author of this paper has investigated the most frequently used semantic fields on websites advertising real estate.
The following conclusions were made:
1. The literature review has shown that while the topic of the paper has been studied by previous researchers, the theme is still not sufficiently disclosed.
2. The method of content analysis for this research was successfully and effectively applied, and it corresponded to the goal of the research.
3. Program Frequency 33 is an effective tool for counting content words. With its help it was easier to group words in certain semantic fields.
4. The author found out that the articles advertising different dwellings focus on creating an appealing image of the property, which is achieved with the help of semantic fields of prestige, luxury, quality and beauty.
5. It was detected that semantic field of luxury and quality are closely connected.
6. The author found out that the semantic field of beauty is more often used than semantic fields of prestige, luxury and quality, because there is a great number of synonyms and words referring to this semantic field.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: