Public Relations in Tourism Marketing
|ANALYSIS OF EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ROMANIAN TOURISM BRAND||3|
|PUBLIC RELATIONS IN TOURISM. A RESEARCH ON THE PERCEPTION OF THE ROMANIAN PUBLIC UPON RESPONSIBLE TOURISM||4|
|OUTER SPACE TOURISM PUBLIC RELATIONS, PURPOSES, PRACTICES AND PROBLEMS||6|
|HOW FILM AND TELEVISION PROGRAMS CAN PROMOTE TOURISM AND INCREASE THE COMPETITIVENESS OF TOURIST DESTINATIONS||8|
Analyzing the following articles some conclusions were made:
1. With the help of public relations a strong country brand can be made, that will result tourist attraction to the particular area.
2. Promotion should be creative and thought through, because sometimes a big promoting campaigns are made in which are invested a lot of financial sources, but they do not give any benefit to the country.
3. Public relations should be managed and brought to regions that are potential tourism attractions as well as every country should state the main tourism fields that their country is best at.
4. Public relations should more be promoting responsible tourism, because sustainability is the key for future tourism that is why tourism approach should be professional and responsible from the side of the tourism supplier and the tourist.
5. Tourism can be developed in different ways and one of this is film tourism that relies on success of the movie.
6. Sometimes even the most creative tourism idea can fade out and get lost without public relations. The example is the space tourism, that is slowly developing and starting to realize, but so many people are acknowledged by it.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: