Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Pop Art in the Interior Design
|1.||Pop Art history||4|
|2.||Notable Pop Art artists||5|
|2.1.||Andy Warhol (August 6, 1928 – February 22, 1987)||5|
|2.2.||Roy Lichtenstein (October 27, 1923 – September 29, 1997)||5|
|2.3.||Tom Wesselmann (February 23, 1931 – December 17, 2004)||5|
|3.||Pop Art in the interior design||7|
|3.1.||How to pick Pop Art and placement?||7|
|4.||Pop Art furniture||9|
1. Pop art is an art movement that emerged in the mid 1950`s in Britain and in the late 1950s in the United States. Pop art employs aspects of mass culture, such as advertising, comic books and mundane cultural objects.
2. Pop Art - recognizable imagery, usually very bright colors, influenced by comic books and newspaper photographs, images of celebrities or fictional characters in comic books, advertisements and fan magazines.
3. No other artist is as much identified with Pop Art as Andy Warhol. The media called him the Prince of Pop.
4. In the interior, pop art style is often used as an experiment that is very enjoyable.
5. Clients usually do not agree with unique designs because it is usually more expensive than regular interior design
6. There are many ways how to décor your home in Pop Art style, for example, Music fans can hang replica gold albums on their walls, movie aficionados might hang classic posters, and individuals who love characters from popular culture might enjoy placing replica statues or figurines in various spots in a room.
7. Pop art soon began to influence product design during the 1960s. The term “Pop” originated from the quote, “popular mass culture”.
8. Pop art furniture was characterised by its use of bright colours, geometrical shapes and unusual designs.
9. Pop art, as an ironic and humorous way to comment on the contemporary society, often used market products, celebrities, comic strips, and advertisements as its raw material.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: