Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Informal Relationships between Primary School Teachers in Mārupes High School
|1.||Informal relationships in organisation||5|
|1.4.||Types of informal relationships||6|
|1.5.||Advantages of informal relationships||7|
|1.6.||Disadvantages of informal relationships||7|
|2.||Informal relationships between primary school teachers in Mārupes high school||9|
|List of used literature||13|
|Interview with primary school teacher||14|
5. Makes workdays more pleasurable.
And her advantages, although they were only from her opinion, were really similar to the ones mentioned in theory, but she mentions nothing about the speed and flexibility of information on informal relationships.
And from the long list of disadvantages in the theory, my respondent names only two disadvantages and those are - maintenance of informal relationships needs time, strength, attention and sometimes even money, and also sometimes gossiping happens, but not that often. She does not mention nothing about misunderstandings or deformed information.
And at the last question – How do informal relationships affect your daily life? She said that working becomes more attractive and hard times are not that bad anymore, because someone helps to look at it with humor. And it is more pleasurable to go to your work, if you know that there are people who waits for your arrival.
• As already thought, informal relationships is a great part of everyday life of a teacher;
• Formal relationships are only work-related relationships, nothing more, nothing less, but informal relationships widen them;
• Informal relationships develop, because workers, also teachers want to make their job comfortable and more pleasurable;
• Among primary school teachers, as in the other organisations, interest-oriented relationships can be found very easily;
• It is also normal to have negative relationships in the workplace, even among teachers, but it still means that these people interact on a daily basis;
• In Mārupes high school benefits for informal relationships among primary school teachers are that it makes all teachers united, promotes cooperation, creates a positive atmosphere in the workplace, increases efficiency and makes workdays more pleasurable;
• The disadvantages are gossiping and necessity of resources like time, strength and money to maintain these relationships;
• As in theory, also in Mārupes high school there are more advantages of informal relationships, than disadvantages;
• All and all informal relationships in the workplace, in this case Mārupes high school, makes working there more attractive and hard times are not that bad anymore.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: