|1.||CREDIT UNIONS - INTERMEDIARY IN FINANCIAL MARKET||4|
|1.1.||The entity of credit unions||4|
|1.2.||The Credit Union Difference and Advantages||5|
|2.||WORLD COUNCIL OF CREDIT UNION||6|
|2.2.||WOCCU - Mehico||8|
|3.||INTERNATIONAL CREDIT UNIONS||11|
1. A credit union is a cooperative financial institution, owned and controlled by the members who use its services.
2. Credit unions provide many of the same financial services that banks do.
3. Credit union’s members have the power to direct credit union policy.
4. Credit union elections are based on a one-member, one-vote structure.
5. Local, national and regional organizations are affiliated to the world's leading credit union development agency and international association for credit unions-World Council of Credit Unions.
6. World Council of Credit Unions educates the international community, legislators, regulators, financial systems and consumers on the key differences between credit unions and other financial institutions.
7. World Council has four key missions—advocacy, platform, development and good governance.
8. WOCCU implements long-term projects in many countries throughout the world which allowed bringing financial services to millions—many for the first time.
9. Many credit unions were opened by WOCCU.
10. Today, credit unions serve more than 136 million members in 90 countries.
European Central Bank and Its Competences
Тhe City Of London and Its Role As a Financial Center
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: