Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
|1.||The concept of corruption and its perception||5|
|2.||Forms of corruption||6|
|3.||The most vulnerable areas of corruption||8|
|4.||Causes of Corruption||10|
|5.||The negative economic, political and social implications of corruption||11|
|6.||How to prevent and combat corruption?||12|
|List of used literature and internet resources||15|
• After writing the report the author concluded that corruption is Corruption is bribery or any other public official action directed towards using the, authority, its powers or above, to obtain undeserved benefits for themselves or others persons.
• Latvia has created a special Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau (CPCB) and other anti-corruption institutions with aim to combat corruption in the country, and author thinks that this bureau is working effectively and with good results, although the presence of corruption is felt.
• There are two types of corruption: a "small", or survival corruption, a practice officials are not sufficiently rewarded and, therefore, depend on small gifts to family maintenance; "large scale" corruption, where high-standing officials take decisions that are associated with high economic resources (political corruption).
• Corruption occurs mostly at the place where facing the public and private sector. It happens, when public officials are directly responsible for public service or the issuance of specific rules.
• Author thinks one of the main causes of corruption is low rewards and low salary, which is why people are trying to earn money in a different way.
• Corruption undermines the workings of democracy, especially in regard to rule of law, political competition, and regime legitimacy. Abuse of public office is betrayal of public trust and erodes the citizenry’s belief in its representatives and government.
• Corruption can be prevented and combated, if the political accountability will be increased, if the civil society participation will be strengthened and a competitive private sector will be created.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: