Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
|Community policing principles and elements||4|
|Community policing in Latvia||8|
• Community policing is the cooperation between citizens and police to develop community trust in police.
• It main goal is to develop trust and rise safe society.
• Community policing has four major dimensions elements – philosophical, strategic, tactical and organizational.
• Community policing is composed of three parts - community partnerships, organizational transformation and problem solving. The aim of these three parts is to create developed community, who trust in police, take part in society problems identifying and find and realise best solutions to problems.
• Community policing in Latvia is on development stage and for it improving there are realised many project with help of foreign partners as European Union to increase society trust in police.
- Community Policing
- European Court of Justice and Human Rights Under EU Law
- The EU Constitution
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: