Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Business Activities Against Environmental Problems
1. Environment refers to a complex of surrounding circumstances, conditions, or influences in which a thing is situated or is developed
2. Environmental science is the study of the interactions among the physical,
chemical and biological components of the environment; with a focus on pollution and
degradation of the environment related to human activities; and the impact on biodiversity and sustainability from local and global development.
3. Environmentalism is a concern for the preservation, restoration, or improvement of the natural environment, such as the conservation of natural resources, prevention of pollution, and certain land use actions.
4. The Environmental Movement (a term that sometimes includes the conservation and green movements) is a diverse scientific, social, and political movement. In general terms, environmentalists advocate the sustainable management of resources, and the protection (and restoration, when necessary) of the natural environment through changes in public policy and individual behavior.
5. Environmental organizations can be global, regional, national or local; they can be government-run or private (NGO). Several environmental organizations, among them the Natural Resources Defense Council and the Environmental Defense Fund, specialize in bringing lawsuits. Other environmentalist groups, such as the National Wildlife Federation, World Wide Fund for Nature, Friends of the Earth, the Nature Conservancy, and the Wilderness Society, disseminate information, participate in public hearings.
6. Greenpeace is an international environmental organization founded in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in 1971. It is known for its campaigns to stop atmospheric and underground nuclear testing and campaigning against whaling.
7. The Four Big Pollution Diseases of Japan (四大公害病 yondaikōgaibyō?) were manmade ailments all caused by environmental pollution due to improper handling of industrial wastes by Japanese corporations.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: