Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Assimilation in Different Registers of Spoken Discourse
Thus, the goal of the term paper is to find out which types of assimilation dominate in the fragments of one monologue and two interviews.
The enabling objectives are:
1) to select the theory on the chosen theme, i.e. terminology connected with communication, language competences, speech, interview and language registers;
2) to compare formal and informal speaking styles;
3) to select the theory on types and degrees of assimilation;
4) to transcribe the selected fragments of the two interviews and one monologue;
5) to compare the findings obtained in the transcribed fragments of the two interviews and the monologue;
6) to make relevant conclusions.
Nick Sanchez (Online 2) claims that ‘Communication can best be summarized as the transmission of a message from a sender to a receiver in an understandable manner.’ The process of communication is very important to provide information to other persons. It is classified as verbal communication and non-verbal communication. Verbal communication includes written and oral communication whereas the non-verbal communication includes body language, facial expressions, visuals, diagrams, pictures, etc. used to communicate a message.…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: