Agatha Christie "The Queen of Crime"
|1.||Biography. Life and Career||4|
|2.||Famous Works (plot)||6|
|2.1.||Murder on the Orient Express||6|
|2.2.||Death on the Nile||6|
|2.3.||The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side||7|
|3.||Criticism and fact||8|
|3.2.||Guiness Book of World Records||8|
Finding information about Agatha Christie I going to conclusion that:
1. They child years and life don’t be easy, but she can develop their talents and to be famous writer. If people want show to world something they can, but to it need talent, resolve and power in everybody.
2. She was smart and that way her book read in nowadays, because she told people about far places who can’t not attracts everyone. People then and now are interested in something exotic and they read this book.
3. For me was big surprise that she has three World Record: as the best selling fiction author of all-time, for the book with the thickest spine and longest running play in the history of theatre. They work are interested not just in content, but in form and selling numbers too.
4. It could be said that when she star write some people start thing about this book cinema screenings and every year are coming some new movies related with Agatha Christie.
- Agatha Christie "The Queen of Crime"
- Syntactical Compounds in A.Milne’s "Winnie-the-Pooh"
- Stylistic Devices in the book of Ursula Moray Williams "Gobbolino, the Witch’s Cat"
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: