Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
New Castle (Tukums District)
1905 –on the night of 23 to 24 December a revolutionary ignite New Castle. One night in the Castle, which went to demolish had existed for more than five centuries.1907 –the Castle began to rebuild after the German architect v. Bockslaff project.1919 – the Castle over the independent Latvian property of baron Georg August von der Recs family sailed to Germany.1960-70 –the castle was the last alteration to the design of New Castle livestock experiment station purposes. Castle Hall beneath the Lime plaster was found the artwork "Madonna and child".1997 – the Castle over the local property.
From 2003 onwards the Castle
Management established p/a that works museum, culture House, library, and JSC “New Castle", the activities of which are hotels, cruises, banquets and events.
In 2005, the castle was included in the European cultural heritage, cultural monuments tidiest 100 list in Latvia.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: