Introduction to Business Organizations
3. Company’s “3” objectives are
• Customers use internet (difference between plans is price for internet e.g. “100GB for £20.00, 30GB for £17.00, 1GB for £ 10.00 or 500MB for £9.00) if people see 30GB for £17 and 100GB for £20.00 people will take plan for £20.00 “ 4– business strategy
• Lower prices e.g. if you want to buy a IPhone Xs in Three UK than you don’t need to pay upfront cost and monthly £88.00 with 100GB and unlimited minutes and texts (contract 24 months) but in “O2 you need to pay £100.00 upfront cost and monthly £75.84” 5
• “We want to make life easier for our customers by helping them get the most out of their mobile devices, offering real value from the services we provide and by removing the barriers that frustrate them.” 6
Company’s aims –
• Prices (1GB for £10.00 and 500MB for £9.00) unlimited GB £27.00monthly (contract 24 month) plan with IPhone Xs no upfront cost monthly pay £88.00(100GB and unlimited texts and minutes) 24 * 88 = £2112 new phone costs £999.00
Pay more with plan 2112-999=£1113 1113 / 24= £46.38
Each month pay more 46.38-27=£19.38 (prices checked 23.09.18.)
• Change prices. They can change prices every single day except if you sign up a contract with them and your price can’t change (if that is written in a contract).
4. John Roberts Architects LTD
- Comparing Advantages and Disadvantages of in-house PR Departments and Outside Consultancies
- Hotel "Liesma"
- Introduction to Business Organizations
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: