Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
EU Campaign on the Gender Pay Gap
Which are the causes?
Direct and/or Indirect discrimination
Undervaluing of women’s work
Segregation in the labor market
Traditions and Stereotypes
Balancing work and private life
What is the EU doing?
• EU Treaty and legislation
• Roadmap for equality between women
and men 2006-2010
• Communication “Tackling the pay gap
between women and men”
• Joint action
• The European Strategy for Growth and
GPG: How is it measured?
• Average gross hourly earnings between women and
men: GPG is estimated to be 17.4% in the EU as a
• Estimates by Structure of Earnings Survey
• GPG is average 10% in Italy, Malta, Poland, Slovenia,
• GPG is average 20% in Slovakia, the Netherlands,
Czech Republic, Cyprus, Germany, UK and Greece
• GPG is average 25% in Estonia and Austria…
- EU Campaign on the Gender Pay Gap
- International Trade in Latvia, Poland and European Union
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: