Business Opportunities in Latvia
Improvement in business environment
Ltd. registration from one lat;
Some stamp duty reduction;
A single micro-tax rate - 9% of turnover;
Reduction in the taxpayer's registration time for VAT from 15 to 10 days.
Starting a business in Latvia
1. Complete signatories’ cards and companies deeds, certify cards by a notary.
2. Open a bank account and get a receipt of reference from the bank.
3. Register at the Commercial Registry.
4. Register with State Revenue Service (tax authority) for VAT.
5. Register employees for mandatory state social insurance contribution with the State Revenue Service.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: