SWOT Analysis of Fast Food Restaurants "McDonalds"
• an adaption to the needs of the societies and undergo an innovative product line (O);
• an international expansion into emerging markets of China and India (O);
• a creation new product offerings, using mobile text messages to offer services to customer (O);
• an installation children’s play-parks (O);
• some restaurants can be removed into fashionable places and there separate price policy can be designed (O);
• growing the quantity of restaurants, which decrease its prices – Burger King, Starbucks, KFC, Hesburger and so on (T);
• a nutrition in McDonald`s affects some problems with the health (T);
• high commercial investments decrease an income of company (T);
• an impact of the recession (T);
• a cost of energy increasing (T).
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: