Is it safe for my child to take this medicine?
• Not if your child has an allergy to any vitamins, minerals, or any other part of this medicine.
• Be sure to let healthcare provider know if your child has any allergies or reactions to medicine, food preservatives, or dyes. Make sure to tell about the allergy and how it affected your child. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other symptoms involved.
Why does my child need this medicine?
• Vitamins are necessary for proper growth and good health.
• Fluoride may be in the vitamin to prevent tooth decay.
How does this medicine work?
• A multivitamin will help your child get enough essential nutrients in his/her diet.…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: