Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Tax Audit in Latvia
|1.||State Revenue Service||4|
|2.2.||The auditor rights and obligations||11|
|2.3.||Taxpayers rights and responsibilities||13|
1. Tax audit is one of the most important tax control types. This is the only tax control way, were the taxpayer is exposed to additional tax payment calculation.
2. In the conduct of audit the negotiations have a big importance, which helps to direct the process in the desired track, monitor its progress, and get information. Great attention must be directed to the work objective and the company’s structure.
3. The State Revenue Service was founded on 25 November, 1993, when the law "On State Revenue Service" entered into force.
4. The SRS control board conducted 1,683 audits, of which 1,623 were fruitful (96% effectiveness).
5. The SRS tax control board has calculated EUR 190.10 million in audits.
6. The SRS tax control board, during the tax audit has applied a fine to 426 cases.
- Leasing Services in Latvia
- Tax Audit in Latvia
- The Shape of the 21st Century Economy: Thriving with Change
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: