A run down of the Issues Robin needs to address:
1. Whether to institute the fixed transit tax (and shift to a new business purpose).
2.If no transit tax is imposed our profit squeeze of falling revenues and increased costs must be addressed.
3. How to avoid detection (Given the growing size of the encampment) and ensure the security of the organisation, e.g "New recruit" or "Prince Johns Spy"
4. Whether to accept the offer of several barons to join in a move to secure King Richards release
5. What to do about the growing size of the sheriff's forces.
- Cooper Industries
- Robin Hood
- This Essay Is a Case Study on Nick Leeson and the Barings Bank Fiasco
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: