Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Reception and Frontline Office Skills
Security in Reception area
One of the most vulnerable security areas in any organization is the front desk. Reception is a high traffic area and the gateway to offices. Receptionists, who are often alone or isolated, are the first to encounter irate, dangerous and violent customers and visitors. Most security incidents can be prevented or the damage reduced by being prepared. Some of these recommendations:
• Clear area of any valuables such as purses, cell phones and handheld devices. Laptops and monitors should be secured to the desk.
• There should always be a member of staff at the reception desk
• The receptionist must make sure that all records are completed fully and accurately by visitors
• Do not rely on stereotypical images of criminals. Thieves can appear clean cut, well dressed and have a professional demeanour. They can be any age, gender, race, ethnicity or appearance.
• The receptionist should not take part in confidential telephone calls in front of visitors
• Any paperwork which the receptionist is dealing with must be kept out of view of visitors
• The receptionist’s computer screen should be angled sway from the view of visitors
• Filing cabinets in the reception area should be locked when the reception area has to be left unattended, and computers should be locked off.
- Business English
- Palīglīdzeklis biznesa plāna izveidei (angļu val.)
- Reception and Frontline Office Skills
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: