Phrasal Verbs with ''to Call''
call back = 1. to communicate the need for (someone) to return from one situation or location to a previous one: Management called the laid-off workers back.
2. to telephone or radio (a person) who has called previously: I called her back at noon.
3. to recall (a defective product) for repair: The company has called back all such models built in 1990.
call down = 1. to find fault with; reprimand: The teacher called me down for disobedience.
2. to invoke, as from heaven.
call for = 1. to appear, as on someone else's premises, in order to get: My chauffeur will call for you at seven.
2. to be an appropriate occasion for: This news calls for champagne.
3. to require; demand: work that calls for patience.
call forth = 1. to evoke; elicit: a love song that calls forth sad memories.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: