Phrasal Verbs with "Put"
put aside = 1. to save money regularly: We’re putting aside a few pounds each month to buy a camera.
2. to keep a period free for a particular activity: Put aside two hours every evening for your homework.
put across = 1. to state so as to be understood clearly or accepted readily: Put her views across during the hearing.
2. to attain or carry through by deceit or trickery.
put away = 1. to renounce; discard: put all negative thoughts away.
2. informal. to consume (food or drink) readily and quickly: Put away the dinner in just a few minutes.
3. informal. to confine to a mental health facility.
4. a. informal. to kill: The injured cat was put away.
b. to bury.…
- Phrasal Verbs with "Put"
- Sentence Stress
- Translation of Grammar - Verb Tenses and Constructions
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: