Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
1. IPA The International Phonetic Alphabet is an alphabetic system of phonetic notation based primarily on the Latin alphabet.
2. Sound symbols these symbols are used to discribe pronunciation of words
3. Word stress is your magic key to understanding spoken English
4. Phonetic transcription tells us how to pronounce words.
5. pronunciation dictionary the dictionary where you can find how to pronunce words corettly
6. pronounciation he way how you say the word
7. Articulatory Phonetics describes how vowels and consonants are produced or “articulated” in various parts of the mouth and throat;
8. Acoustic Phonetics - a study of how speech sounds are transmitted: when sound travels through the air from the speaker's mouth to the hearer's ear it does so in the form of vibrations in the air;
9. Auditory Phonetics - a study of how speech sounds are perceived: looks at the way in which the hearer’s brain decodes the sound waves back into the vowels and consonants originally intended by the speaker.…
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: