I drew 5 3-step stairs all of them were the same size, but they differed in position.
1) Notice how all the totals are even
2) The totals increase the higher up the grid you go
3) Across goes up about 42 (92-50)
4) Up goes up about 420 (470-50)
I drew 5 stairs all on the bottom line going across, I did this to see if there was a pattern.
There is clearly a pattern here; the totals are increasing by 6, we call this a linear sequence.
- American Medical Association
- Basic Essay on Computers from PC to Mainframe with Case Study on Networking
- Mathematics Coursework
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: