Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
Institutions of the European Union
2. How many EU “institutions” are there in the Union?
General Affairs & External Relations
Economic & Financial Affairs (Ecofin)
Justice & Home Affairs
Employment, Social Policy, Health & Consumer Affairs
Transport, Telecommunications & Energy
Agriculture & Fisheries
Education, Youth & Culture
3. What are the main functions of:
3.1. European Parliament,
The European Parliament, which represents the people, shares legislative and budgetary power with the Council of the European Union
• Passing European Laws –jointly with the Council of Ministers (it has a say in most EU laws);
• Democratic supervision over various EU institutions and bodies, e.g. approve or reject Commissioners;
• Power of the EU Budget: together with the Council adopts or rejects the Budget.
3.2. European Council (Council of Ministers),
The Council of the European Union, which represents the member states, is the EU’s main decision-taking body.When it meets at Heads of State or Government level, it becomes the European Council whose role is to provide the EU with political impetus on key issues.
- Customs Union, Commercial Policy
- Institutions of the European Union
- Institutions of the European Union and Their Competence
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: