Compounds and Reactions
Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 2,49
- Akcijas cena:
- € 2,09
- € 0,40 (16%)
* When water and methylated spirits are mixed together the molecules of each of the two liquids fit together more compactly than on their own. One example of this would be tessellation. Some shapes aren't able two tessellate on their own but with another shape they are able to.
* A molecule is made up of many atoms. And an atom is the smallest known particle there is other than electrons and protons.
* There are 3 different type of chemical bonds.
* Ionic bonds are formed by one atom transferring electrons to another atom to form ions. These bonds are between metals and non-metals. …
- Compounds and Reactions
- The Andromeda Strain- 25 quotes, explinations, and how it has to do with chemistry
- The Greenhouse Effect
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: