Biomechanics of Throwing of a Javelin
Throw Phase only for right handed thrower
Mechanics objective: to maximize distance of the throw of the javelin in the air
* Javelin is held horizontally with three possible grips
1. Index finger grip (American Style):
* Index finger grips the shaft to the rear of the binding.
* Thumb lies along the side of the binding
* The javelin lies in the centre of the palm
2. Second Finger Grip (Finnish Style):
* Index finger is extended along the shaft of the javelin
* Thumb lies along the side of the binding.
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: