Benifit, Compensation, Incentive Package for a New Recruit
Šim darbam šodien ir īpaša akcijas cena! *
- Parastā cena:
- € 2,49
- Akcijas cena:
- € 2,09
- € 0,40 (16%)
Each full time employee, after completing the 90 day evaluation period, will be eligible for the following benefits:
1) Health insurance is an optional benefit which the employee may opt to purchase. According to the State of Illinois, there are no limitations for any pre-existing condition.
a) Insurance, including Health, Vision, and Dental, will be available for purchase upon completion of the 90 day evaluation period.
2) The State of Illinois requires EERU to pay taxes so that unemployment insurance is available to our employees. Therefore, if an employee is terminated, for any reason other than by his/her own fault, that employee may be eligible for unemployment benefits.
3) Vacation pay will begin to accrue upon completion of the 90 day evaluation period. During the first and second year of employment the employee will receive 1 week paid vacation. During the third through fifth year of employment the employee will receive two weeks of paid vacation. In the sixth year, and every year thereafter, the employee will receive three weeks paid vacation.
- American Medical Association
- Basic Essay on Computers from PC to Mainframe with Case Study on Networking
- Benifit, Compensation, Incentive Package for a New Recruit
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: