Saņem informāciju par jaunajiem Atlants.lv darbiem!
Akcija: ZiņotājsPRO uz 6 mēnešiem - bezmaksas!Abonēt bez maksas
What were the limits of the "thaw" introduced by Khruschev after he had succeded to power in the U.SS.R?
1. Hammond, Paul J. Cold War and Détente. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovahovich, 1975
2. W. Laird Kleine-Ahlbrandt. Europe Since 1945:Conflict to Community. St. Paul: West Publishing Company, 1993
3. McWilliams, Wayne C. The World Since 1945. Boulder: Lynne Rienner Pub., 1986
4. Rubinstein, Alvin Z. Soviet Foreign Policy. Third ed. London: Scott Foresman and Company, 1989
5. Wegs, Robert J. Europe Since 1945. 2nd ed. London: Macmillan, 1984
What Were the Limits of the 'Thaw' Introduced by Khrushchev After he had Succeeded to Power in the USSR, and What…
- Discuss the causes of the Dutch revolt against Spain. What were the consequences for the emerging power of England?
- Louis XIV and Henry III Lived very simmilar lives. What were the main differences in their lives and what caused their kingdoms to be so different?
- What were the limits of the "thaw" introduced by Khruschev after he had succeded to power in the U.SS.R?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: