What were the limits of the "thaw" introduced by Khruschev after he had succeded to power in the U.SS.R?
1. Hammond, Paul J. Cold War and Détente. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovahovich, 1975
2. W. Laird Kleine-Ahlbrandt. Europe Since 1945:Conflict to Community. St. Paul: West Publishing Company, 1993
3. McWilliams, Wayne C. The World Since 1945. Boulder: Lynne Rienner Pub., 1986
4. Rubinstein, Alvin Z. Soviet Foreign Policy. Third ed. London: Scott Foresman and Company, 1989
5. Wegs, Robert J. Europe Since 1945. 2nd ed. London: Macmillan, 1984
What Were the Limits of the 'Thaw' Introduced by Khrushchev After he had Succeeded to Power in the USSR, and What…
- Discuss the causes of the Dutch revolt against Spain. What were the consequences for the emerging power of England?
- Louis XIV and Henry III Lived very simmilar lives. What were the main differences in their lives and what caused their kingdoms to be so different?
- What were the limits of the "thaw" introduced by Khruschev after he had succeded to power in the U.SS.R?
E-pasta adrese, uz kuru nosūtīt darba saiti:
Saite uz darbu: